Re: GtkBuilder and widget names

Yes it's intended.

There is a way to access the name of the widget key in the builder file,
however I've always been a little ticked about that.

Can you name me one use case of how that would be useful ?

I think gtk_buildable_get_name() will return what you want, but
again... is there any reason why GTK+ should have that api ?

Cheers,
             -Tristan