Re: Full screen app events

You can unlock with:

  gnome-screensaver-command --deactivate

You can do all this remotely (perhaps from the cafe owner's PC) with
something like (untested):

  system ("ssh client-pc-name DISPLAY=:0 gnome-screensaver-command --lock");
  system ("ssh client-pc-name DISPLAY=:0 gnome-screensaver-command
--deactivate");

I guess you'd need to do the ssh as the guest user.