RE: Cairo cross compile flags

You can try to add PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/asdlba/zlib/lib/pkgconfig into the configure command

From: gtk-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Giriprasad Deviprasad
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:33 PM
To: gtk-list gnome org; weigelt metux de
Subject: Re: Cairo cross compile flags

Hi,

  I cross compile and installed zlib for arm architecture :
ls /opt/asdlab/zlib/include/
zconf.h  zlib.h
ls /opt/asdlab/zlib/lib
libz.a
But  why is configure not able to find only when I set --enable-pdf=yes.
Btw, configure works fine when --enable-pdf=no or with just a ./configure.
I will try later either buildroot or sysroot

Regards,
D.Giriprasad

You need zlib, compiled for your cross-target, installed in the
toolchain's search pathes. I guess you use sysroot, otherwise you'll
get a hell of other problems ...

Perhaps you'd like to use an automatic tool for such builds:

https://sourceforge.net/p/briegel/home/