2010/11/25 Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>

From: Emmanuel Gontcho <gontcho gmail com>

> Thank you all for your answer,
>
> I have never tried before to write a widget from scratch, nor now,
> cause I have no time, the software must work before 15th december. So
> quickly I made what you can see in the attachment, using one or two
> functions, GtkTable and buttons, I think it is enough for the
> begining.

As it seems that you are creating a widget for your specific project,
I think that it is worth to comment that there are already some
projects that are creating a keyboard on-screen like Caribou [1]
or Onboard.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Caribou
===
API (apinheiro igalia com)

Emmanuel Mbenga Gontcho

gontcho.wordpress.com

N'utilisez pas Windows 7. Pour savoir pourquoi : http://windows7sins.org/
Don't use Windows 7. To know why : http://windows7sins.org/

Rejoignez maintenant plus de 2 500 personnes, associations, entreprises et
collectivités qui soutiennent notre action