icon for gtk window.

Hi all,

I have problem, I designed the UI using GTK (gtk-2.16.6 and all other dependent packages are installed).
It is some thing like below image(The circle is just to show the icon).

First thing is, I want to change the icon of this window...

can any one help me to do this...
I searched for apis but I didn't understood the solution....

I need is the API information...
like which one to use and how to use... or give me the link which I can refer...

Next is

I checked for all available icons(list),
But I didn't get the icon which is used by gtk-demo.

I want my application to use that icon.... Can I use that icon for my app window ??

If I run the same app in windows XP(with all libraries installed), I'll get the same window icon(which is used by gtk-demo in linux) for the app.

please help me...

To find and understand the APIs for this,
and suggest me, can I go for the icon to use to my app....

Thank u in advance....

--
Thanks & Regards,
Loh!tha R