Re: gtk on win32

Thanks you all for your responses. If I summarize: - The GTK system (gtk + deps) performs well in X11, but not equally in other platforms. - The GTK system is composed of several other projects, so the cross platform objective is not unified, but segmented, and may be it has different weights in each of those projects. - In theory, one can fix some bugs appearing in win32 implementations of the API, because of the nature of GTK (open source). I saw in the GTK webpage that the team of maintainers belongs to very important firms. And of course, those maintainers are one of a kind. But I wondered why not those firms take the control over the GTK system (objectives, design, quality), not only over the library alone? Anyway, I don't think that one of those firms are interested in a win32 implementation...

Atentamente,

Jorge Opaso Pazos
AUTOLogic LTDA