Re: GTK+ 2.20.0 is now available for download...

2010/3/25  <kcirtap lavabit com>:
> Out of curiosity, how is Win32 support?
>
> I know that the MS-Windows theme wasn't working with 2.18 (client-side
> windows support needed to be added), and that on GTK.org it said that 2.16
> was in a way more stable than 2.18 on the Win32 platform. Has this
> changed?
>
> I see that in the release notes it says "XP themes have been disabled
> since they don't work" but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with
> the MS-Windows theme or not.

There are still some bugs related with csw (Client Side Windows). Take
a look here [1]
Also, you have more generic info here [2]

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr;query_format=advanced;status_whiteboard=csw;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;component=win32;product=gtk%2B
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/Win32
--
Javier Jardón Cabezas