gtkWidget count and limit

Hi,

On windows, I encountered "no more handles" issues throws by SWT. In fact, the implementation on windows use GDI objects handles and there is a limitation number of this type of objects.

On linux, SWT is based on GTK+ and it seems that the handles are GtkWidget (based on this article).

I can't reproduce the error. So I wonder if there is a limit to the number of GtkWidget and if there is a way to access to the number of GtkWidget used by a program/process.

Best regards,

Aurelien Pupier

PS: I already posted on this forum