Re: Remarks on gtk docs

Gentlemen, Please, enough.
This type of debate is not the purpose of this list.
Consider also your cultural biases and the misunderstanding of tone and intent that they may cause.

Leon Opit

On 2 March 2010 03:02, Robert Pearce <rob bdt-home demon co uk> wrote:
Hi David,

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:04:27 +0100 you wrote:

> I've yet to see a Python programmer using Tkinter.

Oooh! Ooooh! Sir! Sir!

http://lintrain.sourceforge.net

http://www.livewires.org.uk/python

And I could name others. TkInter is not dead.

However, that shouldn't detract from the important Gtk points that are being discussed. If there are any ;)  :P