Re: Remarks on gtk docs

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:05 PM,  <1 depikt net> wrote:
> Yes - there are maintainance problems with gtk+ - serious maintainance
> problems.

let me attempt to rephrase for you:

"During the development of our application, we have found that our
designs seem to require features in GTK that are either missing,
poorly or incorrectly implemented. We could have chosen  to inspect
what the wide range of existing GTK applications (some of them very
large and complex) do when trying to handling situations like the ones
we believe we face. However,  I've decided instead to write about GTK
as if it has some sort of fundamental problems, especially in
comparison to another toolkit whose documentation I have definitely
glanced at, but I can't tell you whether I'ved used it or not."

Reasonable summary?