Re: Remarks on gtk docs

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 02:13:05PM +0100, Joost wrote:
> There are also that folks, who run youtube, there is Zope
> (where Mr. van Rossum worked), there are the (unknown for
> me) systems, for which the reporting tools of www.reportlabs.com
> are made for. Or slqalchemy - also only useful in large projects.
> My OKamba is consisting of more than 100 files Python and i have
> experienced the power of that language.

And the funny part is that none of it backs your claim

    [cite]
    nearly every Python programmer is using it in the
    Tkinter form, when making the first steps in Python
    [/cite]

Not even anecdotally.

Actually, I was kidding, the funny part is the `my Python project has
more files than your Python project' stuff.

Seriously, you claimed that Python is used in a certain manner by almost
all its users.  After my remark that I don't see it to be used at all in
this way no evidence that what I observe is in fact an eccentric
behaviour followed.  So, please provide it or cease speaking for `almost
all Python programmers'.

Yeti