Getting the height of a treeview

I have a treeview which contains only text.  I have word wrapping set for
the text, so sometimes the text consumes more than one line.  I need to know
the height of the treeview.  It appears that the size-allocate signal for
the treeview happens before the text wrapping.  If I am right, I need a
suggestion as to how one gets the height of the treeview.

I thought about using the get_size method for CellRenderer.  However, a
CellRenderer is used to render the contents of every row of its column.  If
I ask CellRenderer for its size, for which row is it responding?  The last
one, I imagine.  I don't see a way to use it to tell me the size of every
cell in the column.  It would have been nice if CellRenderer had a size-
allocate signal.
--
Jeffrey Barish