Newbie

Hi All,
I am a newbie to this mailing list and I want to implement a n-ary tree and came across "GNode" in glib and wanted to see if there was some good sample code that I could look at to see how I can go about setting up this tree. Also I needed the ability to be able to work upwards from a node all the way to the root by just following the parent pointers. So I was unsure as to how I can do this using GNode. I also wanted to know how I can add additional pointers to the GNode node if I needed them?

Cheers,
CBro