Re: popup and popdown signal of GtkScaleButton

Hi.

> It works, but popdown is only emitted in the second time that I press
> Escape. In other words..: I press Enter to show the scale widget, this
> shot the signal popup. When I press Escape to hide the scale widget
> and emit the popdown signal, the scale widget is hidden, but the
> signal isn't emitted. To emit the signal popdown, I must press Escape
> again.
>
> Is this a bug? My GTK+ version is 2.20.1

This is not a bug. When scale is shown, it grabs all input. So your
first Escape key press is intercepted by popup widget, which hides
itself. Second Escape key press is then delivered to scale button,
which triggers the popdown signal emission.

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak
tadeboro.blogspot.com