Re: popup and popdown signal of GtkScaleButton

It works, but popdown is only emitted in the second time that I press
Escape. In other words..: I press Enter to show the scale widget, this
shot the signal popup. When I press Escape to hide the scale widget
and emit the popdown signal, the scale widget is hidden, but the
signal isn't emitted. To emit the signal popdown, I must press Escape
again.

Is this a bug? My GTK+ version is 2.20.1

--
Thanks,
Frederico Schardong,