Re: using personal icons in the GtkScaleButton

Thank you Tadej for all.

For the second option, just add the images folder to the theme search
patch with gtk_icon_theme_append_search_path will resolve the problem?
How, by the code, I connect the GtkIconTheme to the GtkIconFactory? Or
it is done automatically? I have tried:

GtkIconTheme *theme = gtk_icon_theme_get_default();

gtk_icon_theme_append_search_path(theme, "/tmp/");

But the broken image keep happening.