Compiling GTK with QT based application

Hi,

Due to run flash on webkit I need to call gtk_init from my application once due to some bug in gtk. I made a sample program in gtk and compiled it successfully. But when I try to compile it with my application following the same procedure, I get the following error.

==
n file included from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.
h:44, from src/main.cpp:3:
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkbindings.h:76: error: expected unqualified-id before "protected"
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkbindings.h:76: error: abstract declarator `GtkBindingSignal*' used as declaration
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkbindings.h:76: error: expected `;' before "protected"
==

Any idea what went wrong. Any help is much appreciated.

Raj