Re: Does GTK leak memory

I came across this page for a suppressions file, though it looks like the suppression file doesn't quite cover everything: http://live.gnome.org/Valgrind -- I'll play around with it at another time to figured out all the holes that the suppression file isn't covering.

Should the suppression file mainly just target registering types and handling the g_option_context stuff? Or are there other memory quirks to look out for?