Re: OpenGL and overlapping widget

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Andrew Haines <AndrewD207 aol com> wrote:
> Have you called gtk_widget_set_has_window on the GtkButton before it is
> realized?
>
> gtk_widget_set_has_window(button, TRUE);
>
> If that isn't supported you may have to have another GtkFixed that's
> used only for the button since I'm pretty sure GtkFixed supports having
> it's own window.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try asap, but I need first to update my GTK+
(I' was using 2.16).

Looking at the documentation, I was wondering whether calling
gtk_widget_set_has_window would be enough. Maybe I misundertood,
but it seems to be bound to another call to gtk_widget_set_window.

Thanks,
Michael