Re: RE: Doubts about creating a new widget

I'm programming in Vala, and I've wrote this (for testing the class):

>>  menu_entry2.add_with_properties (new ToggleButton.with_label ("JAJAJA"), "expander-size", 0);

because (in "theory", the expander-size property is the size of the left triangle..), but in the practice the code is equivalent to:

>>  menu_entry2.add (new ToggleButton.with_label ("JAJAJA"));

and the squere is still appearing.

The documentation says that this property is read-only... but.. then, why is needed, i understant that exists the possibility of set it, anyone knows how?

Thanks in advance :) .