Re: signal apparently missing on gtkcalendar

Hi John,

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:55:15 -0300 you wrote:

> I am reading the documentation of GtkCalendar, more precisely at the
> signals. There are the month-changed and day-selected signal, but why
> not a signal to represent the year changing?

Presumably because it displays a whole month at a time, from which the
user can pick a day. If the year changes then the month changes too, so
I'm guessing the month-changed signal will be emitted. That would also
be why the naming of those two signals is different; month-changed
means the display has been updated, whereas day-selected means the user
has picked one of the displayed options.

Cheers,
Rob