Re: Question about signals and functions parameters

The function's signature is defined on a per signal basis, yes.

The signature for every signal is available in the documentation,
also purely for your information; the signature for a signal is declared
when the signal is created by calling g_signal_new() from an object
class initializer.

Cheers,
    -Tristan