Re: Not getting which mouse button is pressed on button-press-event

Just tried it and verified most of the answer, via something I'm playing with;
UINT   ejEventManager::getButton  () {
   return currEvent.xbutton.button;
}

1 == Left mouse button
2 == Right mouse button
4 == scroll up
5 == scroll down

Wasn't able to emulate middle button on my 2-button mouse (project for another
day, perhaps).  Can't verify 6,7, but perhaps it's time for me to buy a better
mouse.  I wonder, though, if this might be useful with a joystick (left, right).

Ed James