A simple compass widget

Dear All,

Not sure if its acceptable list policy (excuse me if its not).

Attached is a simple compass widget. I created this by modifying the dial widget from the tutorial.
I created it for use on my little ketch Wind Roamer. It will be driven by the NMEA app that collects all the boat data available on the NMEA buses (wind direction, course, heading, AIS targets etc). These data will be logged and and displayed on the fore and aft berths allowing the off-watch crew member (there are only two of us!) to keep an eye on things when resting.

Hope its useful to others.
Thanks to the writers of the  GTK   tutorial.

Leon
(S.V. Wind Roamer II)