Re: GTK+/pango 32-bit on Windows 64-bit

> Is anyone aware of any issues running GTK+ and/or pango 32-bit on Windows 7 64-bit?

Works fine here.

> but someone who's trying to use my app is reporting that when they run it,
> they get:

> "libpango-1.0-0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it
> contains an error."

Do they have a 32-bit libpango-1.0-0.dll in the (real)
windows\system32 folder (where there should be 64-bit DLLs, and only
ones from Microsoft), for instance? (Note that due to the "cute"
automatic mapping going on, in a 32-bit program what seems to be the
windows\system32 folder is actually the windows\syswow64 folder, and
the actual system32 folder is for 64-bit stuff. Google for the whole
story.)

--tml