Do not use Pegasus for sending to this list (?) - PS to remarks on doc

Hm,

perhaps i must change my email client another time
(from Thunderbird with its bad behavior in small
networks to Pegasus and now what - unix sendmail ?).
The thread "Remarks on gtk docs" is terrible - i
must beg your pardon. And a paragraph had been
cut-off from the main entry (Pegasus has the mail complete
in its Sent folder), the middle paragraph of these 3 here:

"""
And i had found it somewhere on library.gnome.org - yes it is documented.
But not at the prominent place, where it has to. This must be in one
of the first paragraphs on .rc files everywhere.

gtk authors will have had reasons for this ideosyncratic behavior of "widget".
From the first look it appears as nothing as another weakness - and
that is, what i want to state as the second main point here: The documentation
must be more honest to be well usable. These days i begin to make
the User Manual for my commercial OKamba. I will cut off any try of
pseudo-objectivity there and use a lot of "i"s (hopefully not too penetrant)
using it for advertisement with the same move. But i will tell more than one
weakness of OKamba there.

The gtk docs - without any need - do so nowhere :(
That is a sure way to loose the battle against QT.
"""

Honesty is also the topic with "Read the sources", honesty
to oneself too.

And at Ed James: Many thanks - that was comforting. And i am
elder too, but til now only living from my software as its user.
(1994-1999 TCL/TK for plain TeX on Slackware Linux).

Thanks for reading, Joost