Can I include glib, gtk .h files in a .cc files

Can you please tell me if I can include glib.h, gtk/gtk.h files in my .cc files?

I have the following compiling problems:
Launcher/ error: glib.h: No such file or directory
Launcher/ error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory

But when I rename my .cc files to .c file, then the compiler compiles fine.

I don't explicitly call any gtk functions in, I just need to #include glib.h, gtk/gtk.h because some other .h needs it.

Thank you for any suggestion on how to fix this problem.