Re: OpenGL drawing to widget actually draws in the whole window

I reported the exact same problems very recently (less than one month ago).
I'm using Windows and apparently the only OpenGL viable solution at the moment
under Windows is to use gtk+-2.16.

I've tried the GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS trick, but it leads to various other
problems under Windows (maybe not under other platforms) and is unusable.

Michael.