Difference between Binary version of Pango downloaded from GTk+ website and Pango built from source codes

Hi:

      I've got a problem with Pango:

      I managed to build the entire GTK+ 2.16.6 library with all of its dependencies, including Pango (also built from source code, version 1.28). I also built GTkGlExt with it to use for OpenGL application.

     When I ran an OpenGL program with GTK+ supported interface, it runs well under the Integrated Development Environment.

     After compiling the program to produce an executable file I put that executable file into a separate folder with all the required DLL's. My intention is to create a stand-alone bundle of executable file and DLL, independent from the machines so that when I transport that bundle from machine to machine, it still runs.

     However, after putting all the DLL's that the executable file asks for into the same folder, I tried to run the program and it throws an error message onto the terminal, asking me to put a file named "pango.modules" into the same folder under the link "etc/pango". The program still runs but the font is all messed up.

     I realize that by doing this, I actually makes the program "depend" on the machine where it runs because inside that "pango.modules", there is a link to the folder where all the dynamic modules are placed (like pango-basic-win32.dll). So now every time when my program is executed, it always asks for this link to this modules folder. The program only runs correctly on computers where this link is present. On computers that do not have this link, the program still runs but the font is all messed up, and you cannot see any thing readable.

    I wonder if I really need these dynamic modules with Pango. When I built Pango, these libraries get built automatically. However, when I downloaded the Binaries release of Pango from GTK+ website, I saw that inside this downloaded bundle, there is no dynamic modules whatsoever.

    Please help! any comment or advice is welcome!

Thank you in advance!

Best,