Terminal Emulator widget that support Model/View split.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some terminal emulator widget that support unicode and
*Model/View split*.

About *Model/View split* is mean temrinal widget support TerminalBuffer and
TerminalView like TextBuffer and TextView.
We can view different context of same terminal in different view.

VTE widget is cool, and works well with unicode, but it don't support
model/veiw split.

Have any other temrinal widget support unicode and model/view split design?

Thanks,

  -- Andy