Re: Recent gtk+ on DirectFB

On 04/09/2010 08:29 AM, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote:
> So, no one works on fixing DirectFB backend, am I right?

Seems to me that DirectFB has fallen out of favor and that many embedded
projects use the tiny Xephyr X server instead.  I don't see how DirectFB
has any advantage over X11 in terms of speed or size.  Given this, I'm
not surprised that GTK DirectFB has been allowed to languish.

Have you considered Xephyr and the normal X11 GTK?