Re: vbox with GtkVScrollbar

Hi

> i have a problem with my program,i need a vbox with vertical scrollable
> capacity,i put into it many widget(GtkEntry,GtkButton,GtkComboBox...)
> but i can't connect the GtkVScrollbar with vbox for scroll all
> widget,how i can do that?it's possible?

You'll need to add your vertical box into GtkViewport, which will
serve as a scrollable adapter. You can either do that manually and
connect adjustments from viewport to scroll bar manually or you can
use GtkScrolledWindow, which will take care of most of those things
for you.

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak