Re: Status of GTK+ on Mac OS X?

> Does GTK on Windows currently build entirely with MinGW,

Yes it does.

It is much easier to cross-compile it from Linux than to set up a
working build environment on Windows natively, though. (Although, once
you have such an environment, it does work more or less as well as on
Unix.) So I would suggest that some of the Linux buildbots could do
cross-compilations to Windows as well.

For inspiration how to do cross-compilations, check the openSUSE Build
Service or Fedora projects that do it.

> or do you have to use MSVS or somesuch?

No, but the intent definitely is that the GTK+ stack should stay
compilable also with Microsoft's compiler.

--tml