Re: compiling pygtk against gtk+ frameworks on osx

Hi,
  I see no mention of the glib/gobject/GTK+ versions that are included in
the said framework on the site: http://www.gtk-osx.org/

Also, is it standard practice to configure & build any software from
a system directory ?

Your configure error says that it doesnt find GLIB 2.8, either you dont
have it, or you need to update PKG_CONFIG_PATH to find the .pc
files needed to compile.

At any rate, I should also point you here http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/
you probably already know about that page, it will allow you to build
GTK+ and package your libs/apps along with GTK+ and its deps
into a Foo.app relocatable package.

Cheers,
        -Tristan