Re: Why there's still ONE element left after g_slist_free () ?

Thanks to Yeti, tml and Pfeiffer, I finally realized what happend to the GSList.

May be I'm spoiled by Python, Java that I had the strange SHOULD-BE-NULL thought, now I know if I need to reuse the GSList* variable,  the first thing is to assign NULL to it after g_slist_free (),  also surprised g_slist_length() didn't gave a segmentation fault to me, aha.