Re: Changing the GUI dynamically created by glade

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Michael Torrie <torriem gmail com> wrote:
> saurabh gupta wrote:
>
> You don't "duplicate" it.  You simply create a new hbox widget and pack
> it into the vbox programmatically.

Well, I know that I can pack the hbox widget in the vbox by
programming at run time. In fact, I am now creating the whole GUI
without using glade but it has the problem that I will have to change
the code a lot if I need to change the layout of the hbox.

 What I wanted to say is that the layout of hbox is to be determined
by the glade and not at run time. The glade file will contain a sample
hbox and I have to make the same hbox with same layout and then pack
it in vbox.