Re: How can I achieve this?

Hi, Emmanuele,

-----Original Message-----

I know I have a source code, and I know I can.
Problem is that not everybody doing the upgrade...

Solaris 10 ships with GTK+2.4, some Linux boxes has 2.6/2.8 as stable
and everytrhing else as unstable in their repositories...

So, I was thinking that if it would've been possible to backport that
then eventually this feature will be avilable cross *nix world.....

>gtk+ 2.10 is approximately two and a half years old; you should already
>have upgraded to 2.14 at the very least.
>
>ciao,
> Emmanuele.

Thank you.