Popup Window Position

Hello List,

I have this PyGtk code where I create a popup window and show / hide it on a toggle event of a button.
The fact is, if I tell the popup window to set_position(gtk.WIN_POS_MOUSE), the window moves it's center
to the mouse position, not the top-left corner. How can I make the window move the top-left corner to the
mouse position? Setting gravity to NORTH_WEST doesn't help much.

Must I connect for button-press-event to retrieve the mouse coordinates? How

Thanks,
Ian L.