Re: Wrong Exif Id in io-jpeg.c?

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Paul Stuart <Paul_Stuart seektech com> wrote :
But, in  io-jpeg, they've defined:
#define EXIF_IDENT_STRING  "Exif\000\000"

which in hex would be 0x457869660030 by my count.

I'm not quite sure how you reckon that. Escaped numbers in C strings are evaluated as octal, so seeing three digits is quite normal. The compiler will regard \000 as a single zero byte.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |