Multiple modal windows on top of each other - GtkComboBox is not displayed correctly

Hi All,

I've a modal window and on its top another modal window is opened. ( I know some may think of this as why but my use case requires that I open another modal window on the top of a modal window). There is a GtkComboBox in the topmost modal window and when I click on it to get the contents of drop down, the drop down doesnt come. The combo box will be in depressed state and when I click on  it again it becomes normal. This is not observed in combo box which are on top of non modal windows.

How can this be solved?

Regards,
Harinandan S