Re: text view and right-click copy

Let me add a few comments to this.  Everything in Gtk is working fine
until I start opening up other X11 windows procedurally.  Somehow
these windows are leading to a situation where the Gtk window I've
created somehow frequently calls SIGABRT.  For example when I try to
use an accelerator or right click.  Is it possible for these other
windows to interfere via xevents?  I'm pretty certain I'm not stepping
on any memory.

wes