Re: GtkMenuItem in Glade translated to GtkAction with gtk-builder-convert

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Diego Jacobi <jacobidiego gmail com> wrote:
[...]
> I am using Glade 3.5.2 on OpenSuse 11.1. Sorry for not clarifing.
>
> PD: i cant do gtk-builder-converter --version

hmm, maybe you need at least 3.5.4 for GtkBuilder support in Glade...

Another thing I forgot to mention, is that GtkBuilder also only supports
native menus in trunk (the script probably converts to actions/uimanager)

GTK+ 2.16 and Glade 3.6 are planned for the upcoming GNOME release,
if you can manage with bleeding edge versions of Glade and GTK+ until
then, then your dynamic menu shouldnt be a problem.

Cheers,
                  -Tristan