Re: GTK and Customize menu widget - widget which can display some textand allows selection

You can use the "Enter" or "Return" key to select GtkTreeView items, so GtkTreeView should be an option. I've made a widget like this before on GTK+ Forums, so you can look at it for reference, although you should keep in mind that the implementation isn't the greatest (it should use
private data for example):
Here is the topic:
http://gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1354
and here is my widget:
http://gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4185#4185
-dreblen

Harinandan S wrote:
Hi All,
I tried with GtkTreeView but I couldnt click on an entry to select it. I either have mouse or Keyboard in my system and not both at a time. This means that I should design such that it can be selected with a mouse and as well as a keyboard.

Regards,
Harinandan S