Re: GTK and Customize menu widget - widget which can display some textand allows selection

Hi All,

I tried with GtkTreeView but I couldnt click on an entry to select it. I either have mouse or Keyboard in my system and  not both at a time. This means that I should design such that it can be selected with a mouse and as well as a keyboard.

Regards,
Harinandan S