Re: What, in detail, the GDK do?

> a hint to 60MB of sourcecode (18.000+ pages
> if printed out) is no good answer to such a
> question from someone new to gtk. Especially
> with all that hurdles like GSEAL to understand
> it.

Well, I not so new in gtk+. I'm here more than a year. This thread is
just to clarify a question that's not clarify for me, because I've
never been behind the low level of a window system...

And yes, I agree that search on 60 MB of sourcecode is a good way to
clarify this, so I came here and created this thread.

Thanks for all that respond my question, it's now clear to me.