Re: Font question

Behdad,

-----Original Message-----

Well I'm actually looking for a way to retrieve the font size, so I can create a
font and display some sample text just like the font dialog does.
Also is it possible to get a font style (Regular, Bold, Italic) somehow?

M$ provides source code with the Visual Studio so I was hoping that I somehow
can do that using GTK+/Pango...

>> But then is there another possibility, maybe with other library from GTK+?
>
>No other library to help you I'm afraid.

Is there a plan to make such functions available to developers?

Thank you.