Re: Font question

Hi, Behdad,

-----Original Message-----

This is the signature of the function:

void pango_font_face_list_sizes(PangoFontFace *face, int **sizes, int *n_sizes);

Can I just call it this way:

pango_font_face_list_sizes( (PangoFontFace *) name, sizes, n_size );

Or I will need to call some function to transfer the name to be the type of
"PangoFontFace"? Or I need to pass the "desc" variable to this function?

>> Also my guess is that pango_font_description_get_size() returns only one size
>> and not all available sizes for this specific font name. Am I right in this?
>
>A font description does not necessarily correspond to any font on the system.
>  It's just a description.  pango_font_description_get_size() simply returns
>whatever was set using pango_font_description_set_size().

Yes, so my thinking is correct.

>behdad

Thank you.