Re: Runtime error on Linux (undefined symbol)

Hi,

Thanks very much for the replies.

Your feedback was spot on.  Once I uninstalled out of /usr/local and
compiled and installed everything into /usr, 'vim - g' worked!  I now
have to get my fonts configured correctly, but I've definitely made
progress.

Thanks again for the assistance!

Best regards,

--