Re: Questions about combobox.

This function only I serve if I add the message to the list of combobox, of course you can do so, but I would have to add the message "select country" as the item 1, and select the item 1, but I would like know if there another way to do it without adding text to the list and select it.

A message that is displayed when not selected a item of comobobox, but not displayed in the list of comobobox

> gtk_combo_box_set_title sets a label that is shown only
> when menu is torn-off.
>
> Try looking at the gtk_combo_box_set_active function.

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/