Re: gtk on windows, path issue?

> I'm having some issues with keeping windows on top in gtk, on windows. It
> simply doesn't work, while the same code works on linux.

That is what is technically called a bug then. The right place to
report bugs is bugzilla.gnome.org.

> Gtk version used was 2.12.9, and I got the installer from here
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gladewin32/gtk-2.12.9-win32-2.exe?modtime=1208660109&big_mirror=0

If you insist on using a version of GTK+ that is no longer maintained,
you should be aware that any bug fixes go into the maintained version
(2.14.x).

The gladewin32 installer as such might be easy to use, but it is one
step away from the "official" binaries on ftp.gnome.org. Before
reporting bugs, always confirm that the bug happens also with latest
official binaries. (As it happens, it does in this case.)

--tml